- One clear calendar month’s notice in writing or a month’s fee in
lieu of such notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
- One clear calendar month’s notice must be given if a child
wants to with draw the bus facility
- Fees for full term to be paid in case of mid term withdrawal.
- Transfer Certificates are not issued until all dues of the school are
- The Name of a student can be struck off the rolls on the following grounds.
(b) Unsatisfactory progress
(c) Detention or repeated detentions in a class. As a rule only those
students will be retained on the roll of the school who can take the
school leaving examination and are under 18 years of age.
(d) Non payment of school fee by due date and/or with late fee till the last
day of that month
- No fees refund after school opens